 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2102
Re: Duplo parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Rogerson writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tony Hafner writes:
Does anyone know if there is a library of Duplo parts out there for LDraw?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

I've thought about modeling some Duplo parts - has nobody really done this • yet?
Are there any primitives?
No, but there are clear candidates - the top stud and the underneath "stud".
Duplo is probably quite a rich development field for new authors, now
thatthere seems to be a demand.

Chris