 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1568
Re: Skeleton Torso: Attn Steve Bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

Just glancing at it (in L3Lab (the spine looks particularly cool in
transparent/non-dithered mode)), the only thing that leaps out is the
cylinders that make the base of the shoulder-pegs should be shorter -- they
intrude into the balls on the ends of the pegs.

Travis Cobbs created the lines for the cylinders.  To be honest, it was over my
head.  But I will study the explaination he gave and will try to shorten the
cylinders.

Then again, unless someone starts making transparent skeletons, the cylinder
ends won't make any difference.

Did you run the file through L3P -check?

Yes.  And I had to edit 99% of my quad lines for 'bad vertex sequence'.
Fortuanatly, a lot of the code is mirror co-ordinates and I all I had to do was
correct 150 lines and then copy/paste/replace.

Don't forget to send it to partsref@home.com, if you want to contribute the
part to the next parts update.

I will

Steve, I originally volunteer to do the skeleton arm as well, but my
priorities have changed and I will not be able to to it.

OK.  I'll go back to work on the arm, unless someone else wants to do it.

Steve