 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1565
Re: Skeleton Torso: Attn Steve Bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:50:41 GMT

Dennis Osborn wrote:

Here is my final version of the skeleton torso.  Please send comments if you
see something that needs to be improved.

Steve, I originally volunteer to do the skeleton arm as well, but my priorities
have changed and I will not be able to to it.

Dennis

0 skeleton torso
0 Name: skeleton torso
0 Author: DENNIS OSBORN
0 Unofficial Element

It's awesome! A True Master Piece!
I think it should be called "Minifig Skeleton Torso" instead.

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510