 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1567
Re: Skeleton Torso: Attn Steve Bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dennis Osborn writes:
Here is my final version of the skeleton torso.  Please send comments if you
see something that needs to be improved.

Just glancing at it (in L3Lab (the spine looks particularly cool in
transparent/non-dithered mode)), the only thing that leaps out is the
cylinders that make the base of the shoulder-pegs should be shorter -- they
intrude into the balls on the ends of the pegs.

Then again, unless someone starts making transparent skeletons, the cylinder
ends won't make any difference.

Did you run the file through L3P -check?

Don't forget to send it to partsref@home.com, if you want to contribute the
part to the next parts update.

Steve, I originally volunteer to do the skeleton arm as well, but my
priorities have changed and I will not be able to to it.

OK.  I'll go back to work on the arm, unless someone else wants to do it.

Steve