 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1510
Re: [part] Updated S\973S01.DAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:
(checking Partsref)  Drat!  973p01 is already taken!  That would have been
the perfect choice for "minifig torso with neck mark". ;)

How about 973p00 ?

Hmm.  A bit unorthodox, but it would work...

You realize that to make this change (remove the neck mark from 973.dat,
and add it where appropriate) requires changing *all* the patterned torsos?

But it'd really be a one-line change, with an easily recognizable failure
condition (i.e. the neck mark doesn't show up), so not many worries there.

Yah.  Just tedious.  I'd rather change 37 lines in one file, than one line
in 37 files.

Steve