 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1271
Re: Problem with unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:
There is a wide variation in the formatting of the part files and primitive
files in the LDraw library.  Some files have multiple spaces, some files
use tabs, some files are tightly packed with as little excess space as
possible.  I haven't heard of LEdit not being able to render these files
before.

i'm currently using paul's small 30211-small insectoid leg, his
near-finished 30209-eyeball holder and even the mockup for the 30212-large
insectoid leg.

i don't remember having any problems with the parts but i used steve's ldraw
add-on program with some editing of the main model.  does the ldraw add-on
automatically compress the files?

and as karim mentioned in his original post, thanks to paul easter for his
work on those parts!

..joseph g