 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1255
Re: Problem with unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Karim Nassar writes:

I just downloaded some parts off of Paul Easter's pages that were classified
as "nearly complete" (30201 and 30209).  They would not show up in
LEdit.

Just solved the problem... for anyone who is interested, the files were
formatted in columns using multiple spaces to make the numbers line up...

I went into wordpad and did a series of [Find "  " replace with " "] until
they were all gone and then resaved the file... works now :)

--Karim

PS, Thanks Paul for making these parts!