 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1269
Re: Problem with unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:23:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Karim Nassar writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Karim Nassar writes:

I just downloaded some parts off of Paul Easter's pages that were classified
as "nearly complete" (30201 and 30209).  They would not show up in
LEdit.

Just solved the problem... for anyone who is interested, the files were
formatted in columns using multiple spaces to make the numbers line up...

I went into wordpad and did a series of [Find "  " replace with " "] until
they were all gone and then resaved the file... works now :)

--Karim

PS, Thanks Paul for making these parts!

Sorry about the spaces left in the file. I was not aware that they caused a
problem.
I will try to remember to compact the file first with LDAO before I place
them for download.
I do not use LDraw at all. I never got past the error messages that occured.
With the great programs, LDAO, LDlite, L3lab, and MLcad, I did not see the
need for trying to get LDraw and LEdit working. I will try to fix them soon.

Have fun!

Paul

I will try to get the files on my web pages updates to eliminate those problems.
(Please keep in mind that parts provided on my "todo" page are still being
worked on and may not work well. Eventually the parts will be moved to the
"completed" page.)

http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm
http://geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm