 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1254
1253  |  1255
Subject:
Problem with unofficial parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:26:57 GMT

I just downloaded some parts off of Paul Easter's pages that were classified
as "nearly complete" (30201 and 30209).  They look good rendered in LDlite,
but When I tried to build a model with them, they would not show up in
LEdit.  I then tried Editing the part file in LEdit, and the part file
itself does not show up (ie: LEdit loads the file, but shows no file content
as if the file is empty).

Has anybody else run into this?  Any ideas on what could be causing this?

BTW, since I never recieved any feedback on part 30358 that I posted here a
while ago, I am going to go ahead and submit it for judging... I assume this
process has changed since more than a year ago... where/who do I submit it to?

--Karim