 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1087
Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 02:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

Err...  Do you want me to submit them to your "partsref" email for
possible future inclusion in an official update?

Yes, please.  I realize that it's no big job for me to pull postings from
lugnet, but I want to avoid making guesses about what is meant for
inclusion, and what is just being post to lugnet.cad.dat.parts for
unofficial use.

So I've made it a rule that I only consider part-files sent to
partsref@worldnet.att.net.

Steve