 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1121
Re: Technic Flex-System Hose (Example MPD file)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 08:46:31 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Hmm.  Do you have a reserved range of 3-digit part numbers?

Err...  I don't understand this question.  What is a reserved range of
3-digit part numbers?

If you do, use one number for the flex-tube and another for the
ribbed hose.  For the subparts, use the same number, and append
'end' or 'seg'.  Something like:

aaa.DAT       Technic Flex-System Hose 120LDU Long (open file for usage guide)
aaaEND.DAT    Technic Flex-System Hose End
aaaSEG.DAT    Technic Flex-System Hose Segment

This, however, I understand, but I don't know which number to use!  :-)

Fredrik