 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1088
Re: 2x2 Dome, AKA Astromech Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 11:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

Is the R2D2 body print the same as the R5D4?

Well this is a rare post for me in these parts but yes the Blue R2D2 body
print is the same as the Red R2D2.  OK I know TLG calls the Red R2D2 R5D4
but that is not an R5D4.  R5D4 has a conical head not a dome.

Anyway the answer to your question is yes.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: