 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / *2542 (-10)
  How exactly does one "Inline" a part?

How exactly does one "inline" a part? So far I have been splitting my larger symetrical parts into seperate files. I imagine people would be a lot happier if I could stick them into just one file. (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Bendible Objects?

(...) I am certainly very happy to hear that you've found it interesting! It would be interesting to see what kind models you've composed using the flexible elements. Please feel free to post some of them on lugnet.cad.dat.models if you want to! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

The latest update to the cat part: This version contains edge lines, and some adjustments to the face. I rounded out the cheeks a little more, and adjusted the mouth line. Still to do: I have to split two quads into a quad and a triangle each. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Bendible Objects?

You are the most awesome person in the world Fredrik! (No, really) If only I could have found this sooner.... -Orion (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [Idea] New kind of tore for large diameter

(...) note: I've made toroidal bits before, using an approach similar to 2741c.dat, except I built 2741c.dat out of a 4-4cyli.dat and some 2-4cyls.dat. The reason we had the recent discussions about standardized torus p-files was so it would be easy (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Lee Gaiteri wrote: [earlier, John VanZwieten wrote:] (...) Remember, there's no such thing as a completely vertical line in 3D modeling. As soon as someone views the kitten from any viewpoint other than straight-on (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

"Lee Gaiteri" <LummoxJR@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9I0FC.Jr5@lugnet.com... (...) But once your cat is rotated in a model, the line may no longer be vertical. The rounding errors occur at the rendering stage, not the part creation stage. This (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [Idea] New kind of torus for large diameter

(...) Euhh... I mean a new kind of torus ( = tore in french) Good luck for your work to reduce your diameter ;8-) Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: [Idea] New kind of tore for large diameter

Yes, a new kind of Tore would be great, but I'm afaid you'll have to suffer me the way I am. ;o) Btw, I'm working on reducising my diameter. /Tore (...) -- Tore Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot Star Wars Pattern  [DAT]

Ok, thanks to some help from John VanZwieten and a little more work from me, I think this part is about ready. John VanZwieten helped me by using LDAO to put the rebel symbol that was part of a separate file into the mail file using the "inline" (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact