 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 596
Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:28:00 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
<snip>
The MPD will not view properly, so you will have to split it(1).  Also, for
some reason, it thinks commas are linebreaks, which may create problems.
<snip>

I am not familiar with .mpd files but I did get an .mpd file splitter
and tried to split and view this file.  In LDLite, I could only see part
of the base of the hill.  I was able to see the whole thing in LDraw,
however.  Is this a common occurance with .mpd files?  Or is there
something else I should be doing/using?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu