 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 593
Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:28:28 GMT

Brian Sauls:

Question on the landscaping:
    One, I'd like to use Tore Eriksson's Pine tree--it's rather long,
though, so should I MPD it, inline it, or would you prefer that I not use it
at all? (I'd *really* like the .dat file of the trees that you've planted)

If you MPD it with the same file name, it will only show up
once when all the files for Datsville are extracted, and
thus reduce the parse time for the rendering a bit.

As to the hill, if Jacob doesn't mind, I'll just spin *his* hill 180 and see
if I have anything to fit.  If not, I've still got some ideas....

The "too tall for Fallingwater" hill? Feel free to use it.

I plan to make a few more hills, to see if any of them
inspire me to a special house. Shall I make some of the
available for others to use? Which size lots should I go
for? Should the edges be at ground level? Ponds where the
landscape goes below the surrounding ground level? Random
BURP boulders?

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --