 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 575
Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:39:17 GMT

Hey John, maybe we should come up with some "Common Files" that anyone can use,
like my flower shortcut.

Ldraw should have a flower shortcut as part of the official parts.

1 - Shopping Center, TV Station, Movie Theatre

There is already a movie theater in datsville.
Also in the shopping center I think a video arcade would look good.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com