 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 569
Re: [Datsville] Renovated House with Porch, Includes a Yard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Brian Sauls writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
Here is my renovated House with Porch.  It is built up on a hill, and
includes landscaping, a garage, my car, and, of course, my House with
Porch.

I love what you've done with the house.  The landscaping is something I now
have to try to live up to. :)

Feel free to make a house that will fit behind or next(garage side) to it.
After I finish my current roster of items (1), I plan on making some houses
that'll fit near it (2).

Special appreciation for:
Kitchen sink (I wondered how to "sink" it)

Thanks!  :)  It took me a while to get this to my satisfaction.  Personally, I
like the 'cupboard' aspect best.  :)

Flower shortcut (I wasn't happy with mine)

Feel free to use it!

Hey John, maybe we should come up with some "Common Files" that anyone can use,
like my flower shortcut.

Bedroom Lamp (I wouldn't have thought of the shade)

:)  I'm glad you liked it.

...And your beds rule.

Now you're making me blush!  :)

Jeff

1 - Shopping Center, TV Station, Movie Theatre

2 - I'm thinking of a replica my house and a split level.