 CAD / 9768
  New parts and question about metal parts

As the weather was rainy almost all weekend, I did a lot of LDrawing. Several new parts can be found (and seen) on my website: (URL) last parts I have been working on are: - Brick 1 x 2 with Small SHELL logo Pattern - Door 1 x 3 x 1 Left with Fire (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts and question about metal parts

(...) Hi Niels. These two parts are in the Parts Tracker: they made it in shortly before LDraw.org went down for maintenence. I used the fire logo subfile (used with the hose holder) with the door 1 x 3 x 1 subfile. I forget who made these parts (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts and question about metal parts

(...) I don't understand what the functional difference is for those parts? (...) As I (currently) understand it, LEGO generally doesn't create their electric stuff, they contract it out -- so there wouldn't be a LEGO part number for the metal bits. (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts and question about metal parts

(...) You cannot stick parts with studs in the bottom tubes, 'cause these plates (2x8, 4x8 and 6x8) don't have bottom tubes. Their functionality is less then the later created plates. The difference in functionality between these plates is bigger (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New parts and question about metal parts

(...) True. If you want to submit these partfiles, great. :) Steve (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Another question about metal parts

(...) Thanx for this answer, now I know where to create the metal pieces. Now I've got another question about metal parts (yes, questions, questions, questions, .... ;-) ) How accurate need metal pieces to be created. This wheek I created the blue (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Another question about metal parts

(...) That sounds alright to me. Steve (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.cad)