 CAD / 9340
Re: LDraw in the Classroom?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:15:34 GMT

Do you think you could email me with some of your observations on using • the
LDraw tools in the classroom?

Can you be just a little more specific so as to guide me toward the content
you are looking for?  Can you provide a sample observation?

I'm more convinced of its value after having
helped kids in Holland learn how to use it at LEGOWORLD, and would like to
continue to gather information and channel it into a project targeted at
educators of various grade levels.

Again, my observations will only be with adult learning and adult learning
styles.  Will that be beneficial?

Steven