 CAD / 9074
Re: Parts authoring status update (patterns, PATTERNS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
In lugnet.cad, Tony Hafner writes:
Here's something I'm working on, the first part in which I'm using the
chord.dat primitive that I posted here the other day.
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/images/renders/3004logo.jpg
It's obviously not done yet, but I'm getting there.

Wow, looks great!

If you're done, you could create the 2x2 version as well, uses
the same logo. I have recently uploaded the 2x2 version based on
the old 1x2 version.

Is it possible to make a six stud wide version?
That would look great on the storage box I'm workin on.

I'm not done yet and probably won't be until January some time, because
family obligations override parts authoring.  But the logo is going to be a
subpart so that it will be easy to include on any part.

Take your time, don't hurry because of me, I can wait...

I just noticed some differences between the old logo (open O) 2x2 brick
and the newer logo (closed O) 2x2 brick.
If I look at the topside of the brick having the 'Lego' text on the studs
normal to read, the old logo brick has the patterned logo on the left side
while the new logo brick has the patterned logo on the rear side.

How important are these details for LDraw?

Niels