 CAD / 9075
9074  |  9076
Subject:
BFC and details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:37:09 GMT

Questions, questions, questions, yes I know I have lots of questions ;-)

How big is the BFC-issue actually?
Is it a goal to have (somewhere far in the future) all parts BFC certified?

I started to make all the parts I have created BFC compliant.
When I got to the cardoors (3821 and 3822) I noticed a subpart with the
door without the front face certified on the Parts Tracker, but not BFC.
It is not a big deal making this subpart BFC compliant, but we have to
get through all the reviews again to have the subpart certified again.

Anothed question about details (it has been discussed a while ago) is
the orientation of the 'LEGO' text on the studs.
Most of the 3821 right doors are mirrored 3822 left doors, so the
LEGO text on the stud also gets mirrored.
I know that correcting all available parts is a hell of a job, but should
any new created parts be almost perfect?
In other words, should I make the 3821 right doors as seperate parts
or leaf them as mirrored 3822 left doors (whenever the pattern can
be mirrored, too)?

Regards
Niels

Merry Xmas