 CAD / 9046
9045  |  9047
Subject:
Parts authoring status update (patterns, PATTERNS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:12:10 GMT

Here's something I'm working on, the first part in which I'm using the
chord.dat primitive that I posted here the other day.
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/images/renders/3004logo.jpg
It's obviously not done yet, but I'm getting there.

And I've been redoing a number of old parts lately, mainly fixing parts of
which I've always wanted better versions.  I understand the purpose of
bmp2dat, and I am thankful that the parts exist in some form.  However, I
still feel somehow unclean when I use parts generated with this utility.  So
I redid some parts that I expect to use in the near future.  Check these out:
  Signature bricks for the original Classic Space ships:
    http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/images/renders/3010p918.jpg
    http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/images/renders/3010p924.jpg
  The LL918 control panel (homemaker stove switch):
    http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/images/renders/3010p41.jpg

If you want to download any of these, or see most of the parts I've ever
done, my parts authoring page is:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/cad/index.html

--
Tony Hafner