 CAD / 8765
Re: Light bricks with light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 06:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
I never owned the
old-style lighting bricks, so I don't know if this would be a good way to
represent them, but now you've got me interested in the nuts and bolts of
it...
    Dave!

Mayby I introduced some confusement by calling my lightbrick 'old'.
I just realised that the 'old lightbrick' is seen as the really old 2x4 brick.
I ment the little newer 2x2 brick.
See:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/parts.htm

But the theory about the lightsources count for both types of lightbricks,
please continue with describing and thinking about the theory and practice.

P.S. I might get a hold on such a really old 2x4 light brick,
and create an LDraw part of it.....

Niels Karsdorp