 CAD / 8666
8665  |  8667
Subject:
Wanted features for ldglite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:38:23 GMT

+ Full screen and window mode
+ Improve list of parts to search when looking to add a new part to a model
+ MPD support
+ Command line switches this is not dos or linux console.
+++ I want ldglite to be like mlcad when I select a line

  Example: we have a model of 6 parts.

  Name Model.LDR
  1 part.dat
  1 part.dat
  1 part.dat
  1 part.dat
  1 part.dat
  1 part.dat

  If I select part 4 it show fram 1 to 4 and hides 5 and 6.

How can I move the camera not rotate it or the model but move
it show I can work well with big model like towns?