 CAD / 8253
Re: HHEELLPPP! parts tracker messed up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 15:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Thomas Burger wrote:

i get the error: invalid linebreak. must be in DOS format. what is it
talking about?????

It could have been due to some disk space problems ("disk
full") on the LDraw.org server.

Are you serious?

I could see how that might be - if the initial step of writing the uploaded
file to disk failed, then there'd be nothing to syntax check, so there'd be
no CRLF at all....

Which means I should beef up the error checking for that initial write-to-disk.

Steve