 CAD / 8227
Re: HHEELLPPP! parts tracker messed up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:03:43 GMT

I'm getting the same results on a submit:

Submission results
Filename is valid 8.3 format
Part number is not used by an existing official part.
DEBUG: backup ok

Error
1: Invalid linebreak. File must be in DOS format.

Syntax check return code: 0

I have successfully submitted parts via this computer previously.  I guess
we'll have to wait for Steve.

George