 CAD / 8160
    Can someone help me to do a interactive movie? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Can someone make with Macromedia flash or something like it a interactive movie where we can see a train moving but the user can press "lets say a key " to stop the train "the video train_front_static.avi" then if he/she wants the train "the video (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie? —Todd Thuma
     (...) Eduardo, This is actually fairly easy to do in Flash, but horribly time intensive. There are to my knowlede no programs that allow you to run a movie backwards unless you use a highend non-linear editor. I am not even certain if Apple's Final (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
     In lugnet.cad, Todd Thuma writes: ommands for what I need and I don't understand (...) Yes it does but is to long I was thing a faster way I know how to do it in Delphi but Delphi is not great for multimedia so I'll try it with flash in another way (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie? —Andrew Allan
   Eduardo I'm not sure about the details of Macromedia, however, the Quicktime file format allows the allocation of multiple video tracks and a control can be built to step between which one is visible at any one time (ie multiple views of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Thanks to all I found my answer in a forrum about Multimedia Builder so far it can be done and in a super easy way hope it looks like I want it to be. CYA (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)