 CAD / 8163
Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Todd Thuma writes:
ommands for what I need and I don't understand
Macromedia ways.

Eduardo

Eduardo,

This is actually fairly easy to do in Flash, but horribly time intensive. There

two movies in Flash sync up (the frames in the beginning of the forward running
movies correspond in number to frames at the back of the reverse running movie.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does but is to long I was thing a faster way I know how to do it in
Delphi but Delphi is not great for multimedia so  I'll try it with flash in
another way that I think I know how to do it I know that DVD can do it sort of
but I don't have a DVD-ROM unit. CYA and thanks

Todd

eduvazhar@terra.es