 CAD / 8160
8159  |  8161
Subject:
Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:31:15 GMT

Can someone make with Macromedia flash or something like it
a interactive movie where we can see a train moving but the
user can press "lets say a key " to stop the train "the
video train_front_static.avi" then if he/she wants the train
"the video train_front_static.avi" to continue the same
direction that it was going the train continues but if he/she
does not want to continue the train in the same direction then
we play train_back_static.avi from the frame that the train
stoped "lets say it was number 20 well the we start
train_back_static.avi front frame 20" another thing the user
can do is "if possible" change the camera view for now the are
2 camera view all this is a 4 videos showing the same train.
Please e-mail me if someone want to make this for me and i'll
send the video of the train, I thing this is a great idea and is
going to work please help me as I can't do it in Multimedia Builder
because there is no commands for what I need and I don't understand
Macromedia ways.

Eduardo

eduvazhar@terra.es