 CAD / 8159
8158  |  8160
Subject:
Row 1 all zeros error from L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:27:27 GMT

I have grabbed some statements from 3811.dat (specifically the baseplate
edges) and when I run my part (or 3811 for that matter) through the Parts
Tracker File Check tool I get a series of errors along the lines of

Row 1 all zeros:  1 16 316 4 316 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 1-4edge.dat

To my mind a line does only have two-dimensions so the (0,0,0) Y-row is
correct mathematically, but the real question, what should it be from an
LDraw point-of-view - (0,0,0) or (0,1,0)???

thanks in advance

William