 CAD / 8164
Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:50:07 GMT

Eduardo

I'm not sure about the details of Macromedia, however, the Quicktime file
format allows the allocation of multiple video tracks and a control can be
built to step between which one is visible at any one time (ie multiple
views of the subject). Likewise play can be in any direction, and Quichtime
even has built in transitions to step from one track to the next.

Thats the good news, the bad news is I don't know of any any editors that do
this simply, I used to write applications that used Quicktime but I never
attempted to impliment this type of control. So I wish you luck in your
editor search.

Andrew...

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Can someone make with Macromedia flash or something like it
a interactive movie where we can see a train moving but the
user can press "lets say a key " to stop the train "the
video train_front_static.avi" then if he/she wants the train
"the video train_front_static.avi" to continue the same
direction that it was going the train continues but if he/she
does not want to continue the train in the same direction then
we play train_back_static.avi from the frame that the train
stoped "lets say it was number 20 well the we start
train_back_static.avi front frame 20" another thing the user
can do is "if possible" change the camera view for now the are
2 camera view all this is a 4 videos showing the same train.
Please e-mail me if someone want to make this for me and i'll
send the video of the train, I thing this is a great idea and is
going to work please help me as I can't do it in Multimedia Builder
because there is no commands for what I need and I don't understand
Macromedia ways.

Eduardo

eduvazhar@terra.es