 CAD / 8160
  Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?

Can someone make with Macromedia flash or something like it a interactive movie where we can see a train moving but the user can press "lets say a key " to stop the train "the video train_front_static.avi" then if he/she wants the train "the video (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?

(...) Eduardo, This is actually fairly easy to do in Flash, but horribly time intensive. There are to my knowlede no programs that allow you to run a movie backwards unless you use a highend non-linear editor. I am not even certain if Apple's Final (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?

In lugnet.cad, Todd Thuma writes: ommands for what I need and I don't understand (...) Yes it does but is to long I was thing a faster way I know how to do it in Delphi but Delphi is not great for multimedia so I'll try it with flash in another way (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?

Eduardo I'm not sure about the details of Macromedia, however, the Quicktime file format allows the allocation of multiple video tracks and a control can be built to step between which one is visible at any one time (ie multiple views of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone help me to do a interactive movie?

Thanks to all I found my answer in a forrum about Multimedia Builder so far it can be done and in a super easy way hope it looks like I want it to be. CYA (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)