 CAD / 783
Re: POV, LDLite and Perspective views
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:17:47 GMT

Karim Nassar writes:

I''m not sure how you are doing the rendering, but what if only the active
line (piece moved since last update) is done in wireframe... since that is the
only piece "moving"

--Karim

good idea Karim, after all, that's how LEdit does it.. fully coloring all
blocks up to the current cursor point, then wireframing the current piece... i
like that idea..