 CAD / 7821
Re: Overlapping quads/triangles for patterns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp writes:
Hi,

My name is Niels Karsdorp and I am new around here.
I started making some new patterned versions of exising
LDraw .dat files (I'm still waiting to be authorized as
an author to submit my creations to the tracker).

I have a question about overlapping of quads/triangles
with the same color used to make the pattern. (like
in a cross or X-shape). What are the 'rules' about this.
Is that no problem or should I avoid overlapping?

Best regars,
Niels Karsdorp
the Netherlands

Welcome Niels

When making patterned parts, it is allowable to overlap regions of the same
colour, but you should not overlap regions of different colours.

Regards, Chris