 CAD / 7609
  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

<Snip> (...) I have the unregistered version of Forester. In that version YOU CAN add a sky with clouds. It is 3D clouds that you can NOT add or the grass. There are ways around this off course. 1) Buy it or 2) 'think on the non-legit side' In any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) You can use the rotational option in Forester- and using the model choord on the map I know it may be confusing, but fiddle around with the program. It gets really easy. I'll show you some of my stuff when some of this work load lightens :( (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

(...) What do you mean? Can I import a .pov file into forester in order to place it? Are you saying that I can create my lego-plane .pov file and then somehow import it? I did not think this was possible? Perhaps an easier thing to do, although I'm (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P

snip (...) Well, you don't need pov-ray other than to make the actual file. You need to get the .pov file into a .inc file WITHOUT any camera, background etc. Just the pure mesh :) Its quite complicated, remember there will be a tutorial for this in (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

<snip> (...) Well here is my 1st attempt at cut/paste of my ldraw model into forester and then thru POV. (URL) on BigModel.jpg I guess the minifigs have found a 'small world' =) AHui (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

(...) You do know that in the "object { mymodel_dot_ldr ... }" line near the very end of your pov file, you can add "scale .1" before the } to shrink the model, right? You can also use translate <x,y,z> and rotate <x,y,z> to change the orientation (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: It's all about perspective (was Re: Teaser for all you Terragen Addicts :P)

(...) Ahhh, I see what I was doiong wrong. I was putting the scale command and the very end. No wonder my images were all messed up. Well I finally got it, somewhat decent image. Check it out here: (URL) the rotate command doesn't seem to be workig (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)