 CAD / 7328
Re: Video Compressions (and a little Apple propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:09:18 GMT

Are you sure you don't work for the apple?  I know that a PC will NEVER EVER
beat a MAC in video/animation proformance but that's not enough to push me
over the edge into appleland.... =)

Thanks for the input on the Sorenson codec.  Do you know of a website or
websites that discuss the various codecs?  I'll like to create a table with
all the possible codecs that I have and provide pros/cons for each one and
what they are suited for.  Thanks
-Ahui