 CAD / 6434
Re: Another LDrawn town (Was: Another house for datville?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

But once Tore gets the interpreted POV-Ray file below 1 Gb,
we can start adding more buildings to the town. ;-)

I'm more interested in the methods he used, so that I can replicate it.

I'm still working on different methods, comparing the results, and trying to
automize the as far as possible.

I like the idea of "going west" and creating another town,

I think growing interest via this method might be exponential, instead of
linear (as is true of the current method).

I am not sure I like the idea of making Datsville
static.

In my (coming) animated version(s) of Datville, it will be anything but
static! :o)

Btw, that means a lot of splitting files = hours and hours of work...

/Tore