 CAD / 6013
Re: 9V Train track DAT files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:36:24 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a DAT file of any of the 9V train track?
Especially the straights, but also curves, switches, and cross overs.

Thanks in advance!

Jake

--
Jake McKee
AFOL

I found an unofficial straight track model. The weird thing was that it had
yellow conductor rails. I changed the color to light gray, and they look good.
(Other than the yellow rails, I think that they are excellent models.) I forgot
who the author is, I could check the dat file, but if no one comes up with
anything else, I could E-mail you the dat file.

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/