 CAD / 5859
Re: I've been published!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 13:41:07 GMT

Yes, that would be very helpfull!  I was using 2.0 and had to run through the file with the parts several times at different
magnification in order to get all the parts cropped correctly.

When you get the book, look at the parts list in the beginning--it was all done with LDLite 2.0.  If I would have learned earlier
how to use the thicker lines, I probably would have used LDLite for all the building instructions.  As it was, I had to hand edit
many of the instruction images to add in edgelines that were missed by MLCAD.

-John Van

"Paul Gyugyi" <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote in message news:GCu5vn.3FE@lugnet.com...
Yes, I'll add that as an option.
-gyug

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
Sounds awesome!  Will 2.1 autocrop the image to the rendered scene?  The loss of
this feature in LDLite 2.0 is the reason I still use v1.6...

Steve