 CAD / 5845
Re: I've been published!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 20:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Gyugyi wrote:

The soon-to-be-released 2.1 version of LDLite now lets you
set widths greater than 3, and draws both the type 1 and
type 5 lines in the thicker width.  Any other feature requests
for LDLite that I might squeeze in before the planned
July 4th release date?

Sounds awesome!  Will 2.1 autocrop the image to the rendered scene?  The loss of
this feature in LDLite 2.0 is the reason I still use v1.6...

Steve