 CAD / 5760
Re: New ldraw updat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:02:09 GMT

Hello Burkhard,

Your mail sounds very arrogant.... Do you even know there are around 250!!!
new or updated parts waiting in the row to get released??????
Hey... and if you think there are too few parts why don't you do it by
yourself???? Everyone can be a 'beloved part-designer'?!

A beloved one,

Carsten

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
Does anyone now when will come out the next update of the dat parts?

Not so soon I think. I'm not looking forward to it anyway, since many of • our
beloved parts-designers are mostly sitting on their hands doing nothing, • or
doing something else, especially for the last 6 months :(

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC