 CAD / 5752
Re: New ldraw updat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
Does anyone now when will come out the next update of the dat parts?

Not so soon I think. I'm not looking forward to it anyway, since many of our
beloved parts-designers are mostly sitting on their hands doing nothing, or
doing something else, especially for the last 6 months :(

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC