 CAD / 5755
Re: New ldraw updat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:01:21 GMT

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> writes:

In addition to posting the parts to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, they have
been sent to parts@ldraw.org for the new parts update process.

I hope that parts are still posted to lugned.cad.dat.parts as well for
review.  I think the process of having the lugnet readers review the
parts is very valuable for the parts library.  That way, various
aspects of the parts can be commented, such as the name, the
orientation and insertion point and so on.

Fredrik