 CAD / 5511
Re: Feedback on everything CAD related
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:44:02 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

For LGEO support, you just need to fill the path where you installed
it in the "POV-Ray Export" dialog but you can write POV files without
it.

Thanx Leonardo, but what does this do?  (I haven't downloaded it yet).

  It's another CAD program that can read/write LDraw files, you can see
a screenshot at http://www.leocad.org/win.htm

Leonardo