 CAD / 5506
Re: Feedback on everything CAD related
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:29:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

At this point I give up.  Several hours later after trying to
do a simple upgrade, I have only accomplised an MLCAD upgrade
(which doesn't indicate the proper version), and an L3P upgrade
that won't run the LGEO support.  Very frustrating indeed.

  It looks like you had a lot of trouble, next time try:

  1) Download http://leocad.org/files/leocad-0.73-win.setup.exe
  2) Run leocad-0.73-win.setup.exe
  3) Have fun ! :)

  For LGEO support, you just need to fill the path where you installed
it in the "POV-Ray Export" dialog but you can write POV files without
it.

Leonardo