 CAD / 5039
Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:35:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:

I believe that the 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 tiles exist without the groove, but have
never come across other sizes in this state.

I agree. I actually have some 1x2's without the groove (especially ones with a
"grille" top) but have never seen the longer 1x without a groove. I figure for
the ones that came in both flavors we keep the current files and give the
grooved version an appended name (i.e. XXXXXa.dat). For those that we think
only came with the groove, the updated versions take on the XXXX.dat filename.

I'm in favour of this.

Chris