 CAD / 4955
Re: Colour 24 in non type-2 lines (was Updated S\973S01.DAT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
Can we agree that it is illegal to use color 24 in linetype 1,3,4 ?
/Lars

Yes - I believe this is correct.

PS. Here are the current parts having color 24 in linetype 1,3 and 4:

Linetype 1 with color 24
30.dat
4181p06.dat
4186.dat
4698.dat
These are all references to N-Nedge.dat and
should be corrected to color 16.

Agreed.

Linetype 3 with color 24
4318.dat
4771.dat
6156.dat
These are all triangles with two identical vertices and
should be corrected to linetype 2 with color 24.

Agreed.

Lars, do you have the time to contact the original authors or make the fixes
yourself?

OK.
/Lars