 CAD / 4857
Re: BMP-2-LDraw32 homepage is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:21:54 GMT

The link from the page you referred to http://members.home.com/steve.bliss/ldao/ldao.zip is broken.

/Tore

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Hakan Tandogan wrote:

      Also, do you intend to make your source available? Having
your program natively running on my Linux system (and / or adding
JPEG, GIF, whatever-you-can-think-of-and-netpbm-supports) has
a certain appeal to it ;-)

BTW, LDAO's source code (a recent-but-not-the-latest version) is available
at <http://members.home.com/steve.bliss/ldao/source.html>.  If you look
hard enough in the code, there is a BMP2DAT (hmm, might be called
BMP2LDraw, haven't had to look at it lately) function.

Steve

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden