 CAD / 4828
Re: BMP-2-LDraw32 homepage is up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:33:10 GMT

Hello Hakan,

be sure to use the latest version (1.01) that is available from my website.
I fixed this error from 1.00 to 1.01.

Greetings,

Carsten Schmitz

e-mail: casz@gmx.de

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hakan Tandogan" <hakan@iconsult.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.cad
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: BMP-2-LDraw32 homepage is up!

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> writes:

Additionally you will find there some parts I already created
and which will be hopefully released after next part-vote.

I have a "small" problem with bmp2ldraw: If I try to
start your program, I get an "Exception EDBEngineError" (An
Error occured while initializing the Borland Database Engine
Error $2108)"

Could you please look whether some default startup
code tries to initialize the Database Engine (even if you don't
seem to need it) ?

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"