 CAD / 3796
Re: Things for the next part update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

<SNIP>
You don't have to. Meta commands MUST be in UPPERCASE!

<SNIP>

Ok, if this is realy true means meta commands have to be UPPERCASE always, then
I will update MLCad for the next release to accept only UPPERCASE commands.
This would be realy no problem at all.
It sounds a bit unflexible, but ok.

Well ... maybe I add another option ...

Michael